The Leat UGR is a continuous or standalone low glare LED linear fitting, providing an ideal solution for applications where low glare is required.
The luminaire is designed with a prismatic polycarbonate diffuser and aluminium extrusion coated body and has three pre-set lumen output options per length. The fitting offer simple installation as a key benefit due to the positive coupled connector system which ensures tight true lines are achieved.
- Efficacy of up to 115 Lm/cW
- 3 hour maintained emergency versions available
- Helps towards low glare solutions with UGR <19
- Prismatic polycarbonate diffuser
- DALI dimming option
- Recessed, surface and suspended mounting options available
- Lifetime >60,000 hours @ L80 B50
- Choice of three lumen outputs per unit length
Contact the team to discuss the best solution for you.
Leat Low Glare Stand Alone 1.12m
Leat Low Glare Stand Alone 2.24m
Leat Low Glare Continuous 1.12m
Leat Low Glare Continuous 2.24m
Change S to C (Standalone /Continuous)
Z = Fixed Output
DD = DALI Dimming
Add EL for Emergency option – available in 1.1m only