We provide effective solutions to support projects of all scales that help with cost saving and carbon reduction
We’ve been providing technology solutions for over 30 years in the industry and are highly experienced
Passion for sustainability
We’re passionate about contributing to a lower carbon future and we encourage clients to do the same
Selected Hilclare emergency lighting solutions use Lithium-Ion batteries due to them offering both great versatility and performance. We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint which is why over the next 12 months we will be transitioning most of our fittings to Lithium-ion.
Our energy-efficient, battery technology options are suitable for a range of applications. They are also fully compliant with British standards, meeting base design guidelines and those relating to manufacturing, test and use. More discharge cycles result in a longer battery life, ensuring our Lithium-ion batteries come with 3-years warranty.
- Extended warranty for peace of mind.
- It’s not hazardous waste and is an environmentally friendly power solution that can be recycled at the end of life.
- High energy density for more efficiency and improved sustainability.
- Ease of installation due to a lightweight and compact design.
- Operates at higher temperatures, making it an ideal solution for extreme environments.
- A durable battery with longer lasting life and reduced maintenance cycles.
A lithium-ion battery or Li-ion battery is a type of rechargeable battery. Read more in our blog here.
Hilclare’ s renowned Crompack fittings are now more sustainable and efficient with our new lithium-ion battery upgrade.